„Demar P.W.“ – was established in 1978 with domestic capital only. Thanks to long standing experience, the development of new technologies and passion for creating our new products we won recognition among most demanding clients from Poland as well as from the entire world. Productive capacities of all Demar factories enable to produce more than 2,5 million pairs of shoes a year.
Interesting design, high quality and affordable prices make this brand popular in all European countries. The main idea of the company – providing consumer with a maximum comfort at work and at leisure. Every year the company invests in new technologies in line with consumer expectations.
Demar P.W. produces:
- professional hunting, fishing and forestry footwear;
- professional protective footwear for industry;
- rubber boots and snow-boots for children – KIDS Demar;
- leisure and recreation footwear – HOBBY Demar.
- is made of high quality rubber;
- with/without natural lining.
All production meets ISO and safety requirements. The main security features, characterized by “Demar” footwear:
- correctly constructed foot sole. This ensures a perfect fit, maximum comfort and stability.
- most of the footwear is assembled with direct injection technology (the most durable joint between the sole and the upper). The footwear is also fit with modern membrane OutDryTM.
“Ramedil” Ltd. is an official representor of “Demar” company in Lithuania and Latvia. During 10 years of close cooperation, it has developed a strong relation with the partners in the Baltic States.
Our company values:
1. Reliability – commitments to employees, business partners and customer is company’s guarantor. For this reason, we try to work in a fair and timely manner;
2. Open communication – listening to other person (employee, business partner and client’s) opinion, because every opinion is important for further cooperation, fulfilling tasks that lead to common goal;
3. Positivity – we understand, that various changes are unavoidable in long-term development of the company, for this reason we always try to think positively, and in changes we are looking for new opportunities.